Harbor View Swim Team branded gear is available from Competitive Aquatics Supply (CAS). This enables you to order your HVST-branded team suits, parkas, sweatshirts, etc. directly and have them delivered to you directly!
NEW THIS YEAR IN 2024 we will have a merchandise table at Fun Fridays and meets where you can purchase HVST caps, sweatshirts, shirts, trucker hats, and lifeguard hats!
Please click here to access the team store. Note: if CAS requires a team code to enter the store, please use team code “HVST” (in all capital letters) to access the store.
- Swimsuits: our HVST team suit is a standard navy suit. While a suit can be purchased at any sports store or online, our HVST-branded suits can be purchased through Competitive Aquatic Supply (CAS). For both practices and meets, girls should wear a competition style one-piece suit and boys knee-length jammers (suits that look like bike shorts) or swim briefs. Board shorts and other loose fitting swimsuits create drag in the water and make it difficult to swim with speed and efficiency.
- Fins: you’ll quickly find they all look the same, so our tip is to mark yours with your swimmer’s name in Sharpie as visibly as possible.
- Goggles (plus a spare pair recommended): goggles can be purchased in any sports store or online. We recommend swimming-style goggles, not larger masks. One of our coaches highly recommends Speedo Jr. Vanquisher 2.0 mirrored googles.
- Swim caps: not required for practice or meets, but very highly used (especially by swimmers with long hair on our team). HVST-branded swim caps (personalized available at the beginning of the summer season!) can be purchased through CAS, generic styles can be bought at a sports store or online.
- Towel: any old towel will do! HVST-branded swim parkas are available at CAS. Since getting out of the pool can be chilly, especially between meet heats, sweatpants, sweatshirt or T-shirts (HVST-branded versions of all these items can be be purchased through CAS) are also good items to pack.
- Water bottle: swimmers may be in the water, but they’re still working out and perspiring and need to rehydrate.
- *HVST provides kick boards during practice
To get to our team store click here.